Find A Sugarhouse
If you have a sugarhouse and want it to be listed, please click here to register. If you are a current member looking to renew your membership, please complete the following:
- Find your sugarhouse in the directory and click on the title to open your listing.
- Below your contact information click on the orange “Claim this Listing” button.
- Create a username and enter your address to register.
- The next screen will allow you to add a comment with some information on your site and select your one year subscription. When finished, please click the “Next step” button.
- At this point you can select either a one-time payment (One Time) or recurring payment (Per Year) as well as a manual, PayPal or credit card payment. If you select a manual payment, you will need to fill out this form and send it with your check payment.
- You will receive an email confirming your registration and asking you to set a password. By logging in, you are able to edit information on your sugarhouse, add a description as well as photos. Once approved by the NHMPA, these will appear live on the site.
If you have already claimed your sugarhouse using the “Rest of 2016” option, please complete the following:
- Log into your account at https://www.nhmapleproducers.com/my-account/
- Visit the Dashboard page (http://www.nhmapleproducers.com/directory-dashboard/)
- On the far right click on the box with the downward facing arrow and gear and select the Renew Listing option. This will allow you to complete a one-time or recurring payment.
If you run into any problems, please send an email to email@example.com for support.
You may also download and mail in your application using this form.
Maple Month 2017
How much better can it get that to come to a Free Tour and get Free Samples?
Here at Ben’s Sugar Shack we want to share our love for Maple products and teach others the entire process from tree to boiling to bottle!
What does it cost me?
The tour and samples are absolutely free to you!
What is it like on the tour?
When you come to a tour at Ben’s Sugar Shack be prepared to see the entire process of Maple production. When you arrive you will be greeted by one of our friendly staff and given a free fact sheet that will give you the opportunity to follow along with the tour. You will be able to see firsthand the entire process of production, from tree to boiling to bottle! This is both a fun and learning experience for people of all ages. You will be able to ask questions and learn the art of Maple production. Not only will you be able to see the process, but you will also be able to get free samples of various maple products to include Maple Syrup, Maple Cotton Candy, Maple Roasted nuts, and various other delectable treats! Not only will will be having these fine items, but we have added some new products this year that we are offering to include Freshly Made Maple Doughnuts and Maple Creemees (Maple Soft Serve Ice Cream)!
Will you be offering something special for Maple Weekend, March 25-26?
Yes, not only will we be providing everything already listed, but we will also be offering free hay rides, a free pancake breakfast, and some new family friendly fun activities that you won’t want to miss! During this weekend we will also be selling other food items and drinks that will be sure to fill you up!
What ages is the tour available to?
This is both a fun and learning experience for people of all ages! In fact, we encourage you to being as many people as you want!
Can I purchase my products while I am there?
Yes! In fact, you can visit our onsite store and be able to purchase anything from our fine line of products, to include Ben’s Sugar Shack shirts and hoodies!
Can I call for more information?
Yes, if you have any further questions please feel free to call us at (603) 924-3111.
Saturday March 11 Hours: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sunday March 12 Hours: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday March 18 Hours: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sunday March 19 Hours: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday March 25 Hours: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sunday March 26 Hours: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday April 1 Hours: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sunday April 2 Hours: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM