Find A Sugarhouse
If you have a sugarhouse and want it to be listed, please click here to register. If you are a current member looking to renew your membership, please complete the following:
- Find your sugarhouse in the directory and click on the title to open your listing.
- Below your contact information click on the orange “Claim this Listing” button.
- Create a username and enter your address to register.
- The next screen will allow you to add a comment with some information on your site and select your one year subscription. When finished, please click the “Next step” button.
- At this point you can select either a one-time payment (One Time) or recurring payment (Per Year) as well as a manual, PayPal or credit card payment. If you select a manual payment, you will need to fill out this form and send it with your check payment.
- You will receive an email confirming your registration and asking you to set a password. By logging in, you are able to edit information on your sugarhouse, add a description as well as photos. Once approved by the NHMPA, these will appear live on the site.
If you have already claimed your sugarhouse using the “Rest of 2016” option, please complete the following:
- Log into your account at https://www.nhmapleproducers.com/my-account/
- Visit the Dashboard page (http://www.nhmapleproducers.com/directory-dashboard/)
- On the far right click on the box with the downward facing arrow and gear and select the Renew Listing option. This will allow you to complete a one-time or recurring payment.
If you run into any problems, please send an email to email@example.com for support.
You may also download and mail in your application using this form.
Maple Month 2017
We are a small family sugaring operation with 500 taps. Our family has been sugaring at this farm since 1866 and we still make maple syrup the old-fashioned way using sap buckets and a wood-fired arch. We sell maple syrup in plastic and glass containers and offer free samples as well as sugar house tours and boiling demonstrations. We are easy to find right off NH Route 25A, 5 miles west of NH Route 25 in Wentworth and 9.5 miles east of NH Route 10 in Orford. Look for the “Pure New Hampshire Maple Syrup For Sale Here” sign. You can find us using MapQuest, but Google will send you to Pease “Road” in Wentworth that no longer exists. Call or email with questions or to see if we will be boiling. We hope you will stop by.
Saturday March 11 Hours: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Sunday March 12 Hours: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday March 18 Hours: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Sunday March 19 Hours: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday March 25 Hours: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday March 26 Hours: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday April 1 Hours: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Sunday April 2 Hours: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm