Find A Sugarhouse
If you have a sugarhouse and want it to be listed, please click here to register. If you are a current member looking to renew your membership, please complete the following:
- Find your sugarhouse in the directory and click on the title to open your listing.
- Below your contact information click on the orange “Claim this Listing” button.
- Create a username and enter your address to register.
- The next screen will allow you to add a comment with some information on your site and select your one year subscription. When finished, please click the “Next step” button.
- At this point you can select either a one-time payment (One Time) or recurring payment (Per Year) as well as a manual, PayPal or credit card payment. If you select a manual payment, you will need to fill out this form and send it with your check payment.
- You will receive an email confirming your registration and asking you to set a password. By logging in, you are able to edit information on your sugarhouse, add a description as well as photos. Once approved by the NHMPA, these will appear live on the site.
If you have already claimed your sugarhouse using the “Rest of 2016” option, please complete the following:
- Log into your account at https://www.nhmapleproducers.com/my-account/
- Visit the Dashboard page (http://www.nhmapleproducers.com/directory-dashboard/)
- On the far right click on the box with the downward facing arrow and gear and select the Renew Listing option. This will allow you to complete a one-time or recurring payment.
If you run into any problems, please send an email to email@example.com for support.
You may also download and mail in your application using this form.
Maple Month 2017
On Maple weekend (March 25-26) we will be offering coffee and doughnuts as well as free samples of fresh maple syrup, maple candy, maple popcorn, maple cotton candy, and our favorite sugar on snow! We will have the “crew”, here at the sugar house to guide you through our process of making Maple Syrup. We welcome everyone to come visit us, and learn about this great product. We will also have maple syrup, maple cotton candy, maple candy, and maple popcorn for sale. We will post about any other times we will be boiling on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BridgewaterMountainMaple/, please follow us to keep up with what we are up to! If you would like to come see us on another weekend we ask that you send us a message via facebook so we know to expect you. We hope to see new and familiar faces this coming season.
Saturday March 11 Hours: TBD
Sunday March 12 Hours: TBD
Saturday March 18 Hours: TBD
Sunday March 19 Hours: TBD
Saturday March 25 Hours: 10am-3pm
Sunday March 26 Hours: 10am-3pm
Saturday April 1 Hours: TBD
Sunday April 2 Hours: TBD