Find A Sugarhouse
If you have a sugarhouse and want it to be listed, please click here to register. If you are a current member looking to renew your membership, please complete the following:
- Find your sugarhouse in the directory and click on the title to open your listing.
- Below your contact information click on the orange “Claim this Listing” button.
- Create a username and enter your address to register.
- The next screen will allow you to add a comment with some information on your site and select your one year subscription. When finished, please click the “Next step” button.
- At this point you can select either a one-time payment (One Time) or recurring payment (Per Year) as well as a manual, PayPal or credit card payment. If you select a manual payment, you will need to fill out this form and send it with your check payment.
- You will receive an email confirming your registration and asking you to set a password. By logging in, you are able to edit information on your sugarhouse, add a description as well as photos. Once approved by the NHMPA, these will appear live on the site.
If you have already claimed your sugarhouse using the “Rest of 2016” option, please complete the following:
- Log into your account at https://www.nhmapleproducers.com/my-account/
- Visit the Dashboard page (http://www.nhmapleproducers.com/directory-dashboard/)
- On the far right click on the box with the downward facing arrow and gear and select the Renew Listing option. This will allow you to complete a one-time or recurring payment.
If you run into any problems, please send an email to email@example.com for support.
You may also download and mail in your application using this form.
Maple Month 2017
Closing times are based on “NO BOIL” conditions, We welcome and encourage Visitors any time we are making syrup. We offer Syrup in all size containers along with Maple Cream and Candy while supplies last. We always encourage visitors to come and taste the years first Local crop, even if its just to come by and “chew the fat” and talk about the weather, Sugaring is also a time of social gathering at Huckins Maple Farm. We look forward to having free fresh doughnuts and fried dough with maple glazed along with some other goodies come Maple weekend. Hope to see you this Season!
Huckins Maple Farm
Saturday March 11 Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm
Sunday March 12 Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm
Saturday March 18 Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm
Sunday March 19 Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm
Saturday March 25 Hours: 8:00am-6:00pm
Sunday March 26 Hours: 8:00am-6:00pm
Saturday April 1 Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm
Sunday April 2 Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm