Find A Sugarhouse
If you have a sugarhouse and want it to be listed, please click here to register. If you are a current member looking to renew your membership, please complete the following:
- Find your sugarhouse in the directory and click on the title to open your listing.
- Below your contact information click on the orange “Claim this Listing” button.
- Create a username and enter your address to register.
- The next screen will allow you to add a comment with some information on your site and select your one year subscription. When finished, please click the “Next step” button.
- At this point you can select either a one-time payment (One Time) or recurring payment (Per Year) as well as a manual, PayPal or credit card payment. If you select a manual payment, you will need to fill out this form and send it with your check payment.
- You will receive an email confirming your registration and asking you to set a password. By logging in, you are able to edit information on your sugarhouse, add a description as well as photos. Once approved by the NHMPA, these will appear live on the site.
If you have already claimed your sugarhouse using the “Rest of 2016” option, please complete the following:
- Log into your account at https://www.nhmapleproducers.com/my-account/
- Visit the Dashboard page (http://www.nhmapleproducers.com/directory-dashboard/)
- On the far right click on the box with the downward facing arrow and gear and select the Renew Listing option. This will allow you to complete a one-time or recurring payment.
If you run into any problems, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
You may also download and mail in your application using this form.
Maple Month 2017
The sugar house is open for tours through the sugar house, extensive tours through the woods, sampling and more!
Come join in on the fun! Maple Weekend is fun for the whole family! Join us for sugar house tours as well as tours through the woods, walk through the sugar house and join in on boil in the evaporator room. As always, the donut machine and the cotton candy machine will be working hard! Sample your way through our retail store or take a look outside where we will have Titan the Maple horse and other farm animals and equipment.
Talk to some local 4-H students about their animals or climb on a tractor!
Maple Weekend is both educational and fun!
Feel free to call for more information or questions.
Saturday March 11 Hours: 10-4
Sunday March 12 Hours: 10-4
Saturday March 18 Hours: 10-4
Sunday March 19 Hours: 10-4
Saturday March 25 Hours: 9-5
Sunday March 26 Hours: 9-4
Saturday April 1 Hours: 10-4
Sunday April 2 Hours: 10-4