Find A Sugarhouse
If you have a sugarhouse and want it to be listed, please click here to register. If you are a current member looking to renew your membership, please complete the following:
- Find your sugarhouse in the directory and click on the title to open your listing.
- Below your contact information click on the orange “Claim this Listing” button.
- Create a username and enter your address to register.
- The next screen will allow you to add a comment with some information on your site and select your one year subscription. When finished, please click the “Next step” button.
- At this point you can select either a one-time payment (One Time) or recurring payment (Per Year) as well as a manual, PayPal or credit card payment. If you select a manual payment, you will need to fill out this form and send it with your check payment.
- You will receive an email confirming your registration and asking you to set a password. By logging in, you are able to edit information on your sugarhouse, add a description as well as photos. Once approved by the NHMPA, these will appear live on the site.
If you have already claimed your sugarhouse using the “Rest of 2016” option, please complete the following:
- Log into your account at https://www.nhmapleproducers.com/my-account/
- Visit the Dashboard page (http://www.nhmapleproducers.com/directory-dashboard/)
- On the far right click on the box with the downward facing arrow and gear and select the Renew Listing option. This will allow you to complete a one-time or recurring payment.
If you run into any problems, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
You may also download and mail in your application using this form.
Mapletree Farm, LLC, Meg & Dean Wilber, 105 Oak Hill Rd., Concord, NH 03301. 2 Miles from I-93 Exit 16. We make syrup with lead-free and chemical-free equipment and pay particular attention to high quality, cleanliness and food safety. Your family deserves the best! Syrup, cream, candy, crystals and more at the farm or by mail order. Visitors welcome. We have a rustic sugarhouse with adjacent maple orchard. Educational maple orchard tour is setup for Maple Weekend. This is our 42 nd year of operation at this location and 70th for the old sugarmaker of making maple syrup. Check our Website for current and seasonal information. http://www.mapletreefarmnh.com 603-224-0820
Maple Month 2017
Mapletree Farm is easy to find, just 2 miles from I-93 at Exit 16. Looks for signs. Educational self-guided walking tour though the maple orchard and woods. Follow the tap lines and learn how sap is collected. See sap boiling in the wood-fired evaporator. We make our syrup with lead-free and chemical-free equipment and pay particular attention to high quality cleanliness and food safety. Enjoy free samples of sugar-on-snow, maple syrup, and maple cream. See Maple Cotton Candy made on Saturday. We look forward to seeing you on Maple Weekend. Be prepared to have fun!
Saturday March 11 Hours: see Maple Weekend
Sunday March 12 Hours: see Maple Weekend
Saturday March 18 Hours: see Maple Weekend
Sunday March 19 Hours: see Maple Weekend
Saturday March 25 Hours: 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday March 26 Hours: 10 am to 4 pm
Saturday April 1 Hours: see Maple Weekend
Sunday April 2 Hours: see Maple Weekend