Find A Sugarhouse
If you have a sugarhouse and want it to be listed, please click here to register. If you are a current member looking to renew your membership, please complete the following:
- Find your sugarhouse in the directory and click on the title to open your listing.
- Below your contact information click on the orange “Claim this Listing” button.
- Create a username and enter your address to register.
- The next screen will allow you to add a comment with some information on your site and select your one year subscription. When finished, please click the “Next step” button.
- At this point you can select either a one-time payment (One Time) or recurring payment (Per Year) as well as a manual, PayPal or credit card payment. If you select a manual payment, you will need to fill out this form and send it with your check payment.
- You will receive an email confirming your registration and asking you to set a password. By logging in, you are able to edit information on your sugarhouse, add a description as well as photos. Once approved by the NHMPA, these will appear live on the site.
If you have already claimed your sugarhouse using the “Rest of 2016” option, please complete the following:
- Log into your account at https://www.nhmapleproducers.com/my-account/
- Visit the Dashboard page (http://www.nhmapleproducers.com/directory-dashboard/)
- On the far right click on the box with the downward facing arrow and gear and select the Renew Listing option. This will allow you to complete a one-time or recurring payment.
If you run into any problems, please send an email to email@example.com for support.
You may also download and mail in your application using this form.
Meadow View Sugarhouse is located in scenic Carroll County NH and a short drive up from Boston. Stop by and learn more about how to make maple syrup responsibly as well as check out a state of the art sugarhouse. We are proud to put our love for maple sugaring into all of our products so you can bring home a piece of the Granite State to your table from “Your Sweet Neighbors.”
Maple Month 2017
We are a NH Seal of Quality Sugarhouse, during the month of March we invite the public to stop by and learn more about maple sugaring.
Maple Month weekends: Check out the times we are open, if you want to know if we are boiling please call our maple line 603-842-0416. Feel free to stop by and visit with us, during your visit watch syrup be made (if sap is available) learn how maple syrup is produced, visit with us in the sugarhouse, tour the sugarbush, try some maple syrup samples and purchase some products that are for sale in our shop.
Maple Weekend March 25-26 bring your family and friends to our state of the art Sugarhouse, check out the new evaporator. We are open both days 9-4, it can be muddy boots highly recommended. Come watch us as we boil maple sap and will have sugar on snow after 1pm both days weather permitting. We also will be providing tapping demos, tons of educational information on display to learn about maple sugaring, take a stroll into the woods to see our maple tubing design and buckets. We will have many free samples for you to enjoy during your visit. We also will have our famous “maple dogs” available after 11am both days. Maple Coffee and Doughnuts will also be available.
Looking to take home some maple goodies? Check out our shop to purchase maple cotton candy, maple taffy, candies, maple candles, maple mustard, our blue ribbon maple sugar, syrup and cream just to name a few.
We also will have Live entertainment on Maple Weekend for specific times check out our website in March or like us on Facebook at Meadowview Sugarhouse to learn more.
During the month of March follow us on Facebook for boiling updates, specials, raffles and contests you could be a lucky winner!
Saturday March 11 Hours: 10-3
Sunday March 12 Hours: 10-3
Saturday March 18 Hours: 10-3
Sunday March 19 Hours: 10-3
Saturday March 25 Hours: 9-4
Sunday March 26 Hours: 9-4
Saturday April 1 Hours: 10-3
Sunday April 2 Hours: 10-3