Find A Sugarhouse
If you have a sugarhouse and want it to be listed, please click here to register. If you are a current member looking to renew your membership, please complete the following:
- Find your sugarhouse in the directory and click on the title to open your listing.
- Below your contact information click on the orange “Claim this Listing” button.
- Create a username and enter your address to register.
- The next screen will allow you to add a comment with some information on your site and select your one year subscription. When finished, please click the “Next step” button.
- At this point you can select either a one-time payment (One Time) or recurring payment (Per Year) as well as a manual, PayPal or credit card payment. If you select a manual payment, you will need to fill out this form and send it with your check payment.
- You will receive an email confirming your registration and asking you to set a password. By logging in, you are able to edit information on your sugarhouse, add a description as well as photos. Once approved by the NHMPA, these will appear live on the site.
If you have already claimed your sugarhouse using the “Rest of 2016” option, please complete the following:
- Log into your account at https://www.nhmapleproducers.com/my-account/
- Visit the Dashboard page (http://www.nhmapleproducers.com/directory-dashboard/)
- On the far right click on the box with the downward facing arrow and gear and select the Renew Listing option. This will allow you to complete a one-time or recurring payment.
If you run into any problems, please send an email to email@example.com for support.
You may also download and mail in your application using this form.
Maple Month 2017
We will be offering tours of our sugar house and a variety of maple products for sale. On maple weekend we will be giving tours of our sugar house along with demonstrations of how we make syrup. We will have goats and pigs a well as our friends from Purely Wholesome Farms here with some of their very own goats milk products. Weather permitting we will have tours of a sugar bush and education on how we get the sap from trees. We will also have our famous homemade made maple buns, maple cookies and maple fudge along with the usual maple products we carry. FREE coffee on maple weekend as well!
Saturday March 11 Hours: 11-4
Sunday March 12 Hours: 11-4
Saturday March 18 Hours: 11-4
Sunday March 19 Hours: 11-4
Saturday March 25 Hours: 9-5
Sunday March 26 Hours: 9-5
Saturday April 1 Hours: 11-4
Sunday April 2 Hours: 11-4